DATA PROCESSING NOTICE for the suppliers and customers of Wentylatory Wentech Sp. z o.o.
Notice is hereby given by the management of Wentylatory Wentech Spółki z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością in Studzienice (“Controller”), as required by Articles 13.1 and 13.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), that
1. the controller is respect of your personal data is Wentylatory Wentech Sp. z o.o. (registered office: ul. Rzemieślnicza 6, 41 – 407 Imielin), Phone: 32-318-34-41, adres e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
1) preparing and sending you a quotation or proposal in reply to your request for a proposal or sending you answers to your enquiry;
2) conclusion and performance of a contract or agreement with you;
3) the Controller’s compliance with its legal obligations towards government institutions in connection with the performance of a contract or agreement with you;
4) debt recovery / collection, if you fail to perform your obligations under a contract with the Controller (e.g. your delay in payments);
5) protection of the Controller’s claims and against claims (e.g. under bank guarantees).
3. The Controller will process your personal data only
1) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract (Article 6.1.b of GDPR);
2) the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6.1.c of GDPR);
3) the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller (Article 6.1.d of GDPR). Legitimate interests of the Controller include the protection of its own claims against its contractors and protection against claims from its contractors.
4. Recipients of your personal data may include entities providing the Controller with legal, IT and/or personnel and payroll services, as well as government institutions recognised as data recipients.
5. Your personal data will be retained for the term of the Controller’s contract with you and, in the case of accounting documents, for 6 (six) years of the end of the term; if there is a legal dispute between the Controller and you, your personal data will be retained until the Controller’s claims against you expire. All design documents and contracts/agreements may be retained by the Controller for a period longer than that specified in the preceding sentence, as the Controller provides post-warranty services in respect of the products it sells and/or installs.
6. You have the following rights in respect of your personal data: the right to access your data and to rectify it, request its deletion, request that its processing be restricted, the right of portability, the right to objection to the processing of your data, the right to revoke your data processing consent at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your personal data is connected with the Controller’s performance of a contract with you or the Controller’s compliance with its obligations towards government institutions.
7. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, (address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
8. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the Controller to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you and/or in connection with the conclusion of such a contract.